Tuesday 24 January 2012

Men and Pushchairs!

So, my wonderful Baby Jogger City Mini (BJCM) front wheel has been on its way out for a little while, but whilst it hadn't gotten any better, it certainly not got any worse so I'd left it. Well 2 days ago it became a nightmare! It's now horrible to push, and the two wheels wobble in the socket, so not really safe to use anymore.
Really I'm relishing in this, i totally love my BJCM but i also adore getting a new pushchair (much to the Mr's disgust) we've had 5 since little man has been born, and although its not as bad as some, its bad enough for my man to moan about it.
So i set my heart on a Quinny Buzz, knowing full well i could neither find a replacement for the front wheel of the BJCM nor could hubby-to-be fix it. So started trawling the Internet getting myself excited.

The man comes home, with a friend and drops a bombshell.....his friend can fix it....(and yes i know this is sad) but  I'm gutted....i watch a new pushchair slip through my fingers....quickly my brain clicks..
'OK so we fix the front wheel, I'll sell it on, and we'll buy a new pushchair'
O dear...he got the angry look........

We don't need a new pushchair, if this one can be fixed, as long as it can get you from A to B why do you need a new pram..i mean you've already had 5, are you not happy, this was the best ever when we got it....blah blah blah....

Can you tell i zoned out after then....

So i am gutted about the Mr's take on pushchairs, at a guess most men are the same...

suffice it to say, that at the moment, i still have my BJCM.....

No comments:

Post a Comment