Wednesday 25 January 2012

Phew!!

What a day...been running around like a blue-arsed fly!
So on today's agenda was...up early, Lil man to his grans, off to watch my hubby-2-be foot get tattooed-laugh at him, go buy a mac-book, pick up fixed BJCM wheel, pick up Lil man and go  home!

well we did all that and i am distinctly pooped!!

I'm not a big fan on the Mac book-Pro ( i don't like unknown things, I'm a windows girl lol)
H2B did not flinch as much as i would have liked
Doing a Costa lunch is expensive!! (why did we agree to pay??)
Lord knows what happened at grandma's but i had a very clingy 18month old!

and its 9 o'clock and I'm ready for bed!

So I've also put the BJCM up for Swap....sooooooooooo if you could swap for ANY pushchair...what would you get?!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment